Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: The Start

We all got together and Filmed. I used my house because it was the best place for our shots. We did the first few shots for the opening. We filmed Friday night. I used my phone for filming because it did better than the cameras we had. I didn't act. I mainly came up with the actor's moves and reactions. I may act next week however, because we didn't get to the killer part yet. I t old the camera man to start with filming a close up on the window. Then the camera would slowly zoom out to reveal what the main characters were missing. I said to shoot like still close ups on things so we could have titles on stuff. One of the door and on ground. I made everyone restart when i saw the dialogue not being told properly. We didn't have a car to use yet however. We had to wait for another friend of ours came and drove us around. He has a license. So I decided we should wait to film the rest. We still have next week so it will be fine. We can also look over some stuff that we can re-shoot. This is the camera we filmed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...