Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: Preparations

This weekend is when we will record most of our stuff.  Today however, my team and I discussed the logistics of where and how we will film. We confirmed that we will film at my house. I said we didn't have to check out a camera. We could just use the camera on our phones because most of our phones are better than the cameras the teacher offers. We chose my house because I have a cemetery not too far from it. I decided that we could use that as a safer solution than driving further. I was describing what my house looked like and showed a few pictures to the team. We all discussed camera angles and movements. We also talked about positioning for actors. We came up with the idea to not show outside the window while driving. Some shots we won't actually be driving. We would be pretending to instead of being distracted while driving. This was the safer solution. I also grabbed some stuff around the house for props. Some for the imaginary party that is upstairs. Some for the car ride. Some also for the cemetery. We didn't do any filming yet but we will over the weekend. This was our last week of chilling before really grinding this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...