Monday, November 25, 2019

Planning to Film blog

We ended up not filming over the weekend. We planned to go to the beach on Sunday but we had a few problems. First we didn't really communicate well. Only me and one other group member discussed it. We planned to text our group chat when we figured things out but we forgot. Not to mention it was one of our group members couldn't even show up due to a swim meet he had. I knew he had one but didn't realize that they fell on the same day. When Sunday rolled around, I texted everyone and then we just said we should postpone. It worked out for everyone though. We all had lots of homework and thanksgiving break gives us more time.

We also didn't have good weather for the film. We needed a sunny day for our music video. since it's at the beach, we would like a classic happy beach setting. If it is all rainy out, it won't fit the idea we were going for. If we go out next time to film and it is still rainy out, we will just film anyway. We will just make it so that the lobsters only come out when its rainy. We will make sure to cover the camera so it won't get wet. We will most likely use an umbrella or a building as a cover. Hopefully we won't have to deal with that but we will be prepared if we do. The rain will also get us all wet and it would look awkward if they beach goer is just out in the rain for no reason.

I did think ahead a little though. I went on the internet and bought some props. I bought a cooler and toy lobster. I also bought a costume. The costume is a lobster that looks kind of funny. I got some clothes out of my closet that I thought would look good if my team doesn't have any beach goer clothes them selves. We all have towels that we could use for props and to dry off. Someone will bring lunch because we will be out there for a while. We will also bring water because it is going to be hot out. We will be more prepared when the break comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...