Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming Blog: Preparing to Film the Rest

Last time we filmed we didn't finish. We didn't have enough time and our driver couldn't show up. We did film some openings and dialogue. I decided we will film Friday. I have asked everyone In the group so far and everyone said yes. We may have to shoot Saturday night instead. I have asked everyone except the driver, who isn't our group. I have many friends however, that can dry by themselves with their driver's license. So, if One of the drivers can't come we can get someone else. If no one can drive for us, then we will film on Saturday night and it won't be a big deal. We have all of our props ready to go. I have my house set up. I got the camera for filming ready. I bought some energy drinks for us too. We are filming at night so if we get tired I have these to pick us up. I have swimming in the morning on Saturday so the drinks will be helpful. We will use the same clothes as last time for continuity. Make everyone bring the same things. Make sure that the time of day isn’t out of order. This will be my teammate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...