Monday, October 28, 2019

Filming blog

When we did our filming, I did lots to help our commercial. I did a big part of the acting. I played as the boring person who was turned into the cool person. I first walked into the scene. Then I walked to table and said What’s up. My team team responded and I complained about being boring. Then I looked up to see a cool man standing over me. I took a chicken nugget and ate it. Then I was wearing cool clothing. Then I became cool.

Getting ready for the filming, I thought ahead. I got everyone and put them into a group chat. I told everyone what they were bring as props or costumes. My job was to get the Wendy’s nuggets. I got them a day early because we were filming in the morning. I thought they might not serve nuggets in the morning. When we got to our setting area, I sorted through what we were going to do with the props. I got the cool stuff and gave it to me and another team member. The Wendy’s I also gave to the team member. We also got lunch to eat for boring food.

I also came up with a lot of ideas. We had our story board but we had some things to workout. We had to think of how it started out. We thought it could start out with someone eating lunch. He would be sad that he had no spice in his life. Then we thought it would be funny if a person slammed food on the table. He would have really cool clothes. Everyone would be amazed about how cool he was. Then the boring person would get cool clothes. Then he would know how cool he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...