Monday, October 7, 2019

Intro Blog

Hello my name is James McCrady. This is where I will be doing my blogs for Aice media studies. It is my 5th period class for Cambridge. I found an interest in this class and thought it would be fun. My friends are also in this class which I feel will make me want to be in this class even more. I will probably be doing my group projects with them. We just started blogs which I will be doing a lot of and will be sending it to Cambridge.

I attend Fort Lauderdale high school. I am in 10th grade. I am on the swim team and plan to swim all four years of high school swimming. My favorite class is drawing and painting. I like to say I’m a pretty good swimmer and can go 57 seconds for my 100 yard short course butterfly.

Last week we had a swim meet at plantation pool. It was very difficult competition. I had fun and made it to finals. I did good at that meet and tonight the team is celebrating at a Mexican restaurant. We got 2nd overall for our boys swim team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...