Monday, March 9, 2020

Finishing filming for final

We finished all of our filming a week ago. I played one of the main characters. We changed this role to me after we realized that I was a better actor. We had to redo some shots due to this but in the end it worked more. I acted pretty nice and people saw that me and Trent had different perspectives. It could have easily have been too similar but we stayed different. We had a car this time which meant we could finish the film. We filmed some at the park near my house. I gave the killer a screwdriver as a weapon. It made it feel more realistic. We saw a pretty cool stick that looked pretty dangerous we used that instead. We had our friend drive us around. I called him and asked because none of us in the group had a car or a license. He was a safe driver and he didn’t do anything bad. He was also in the AICE media class as well as us. I gave everyone drinks too. After they all were empty, we used them as props. We are editing this week. We will add titles and cool transitions. This is a picture of one of our shots we filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part B exam

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time.     Not until the past few ...